We believe that brand identities which have meaning and are rooted in ideas, create a lasting impression with the audience. An identity which communicates, is an organisation that is remembered.
We create positive, ideas-based graphic design to elevate brands to new heights. With an open-minded outlook we build strong working relationships. We listen, read and understand the needs of our clients. We also think graphic design should be enjoyable, as well as a highly-productive process, for everyone involved.
We listen. We think. Then we speak.
eyespeak’s creative director and founder, Esther, has over 20 years experience in the branding industry; working on high-profile projects for global corporations, including Rolls-Royce, Disney and Hilton. She is an experienced lecturer and has also been invited to speak on graphic design at several high profile business events.
Our design studio creates high quality visual identities, brand development and promotional material for small to medium size enterprises. We have designers, photographers, web developers and print specialists to ensure that we can cover a multitude of requirements.
- Shortly after the decision to re-brand our online store Clem & Co we approached Eye Speak to undertake the design of our new logo.The whole process was approached efficiently and professionally from the initial discussion of what our requirements were to the end presentation. Eye Speak really got what we were wanting the new brand to say and combined with their insightful design the resulting logo was perfect for us. Delightful to work with and couldn't recommend more.Clem & CoJane Coverdale, Director
- eyespeak delivered a fantastic result for my business - a distinct visual identity that clearly communicated my brand values with flair, wit and style. Working with them was a joy; they were very easy to do business with, careful listeners who delivered on deadlines. I’d recommend them 100%.Geoff Duffield Stories
- After seeing some of Eyespeak’s recent work, I decided to approach them regarding the branding and visual identity for a new garden design company. The brief was for branding with universal appeal, simple and elegant without being clinical, dynamic yet familiar. Eyespeak were able to assimilate this information beautifully, and design a logo mark which is bold and yet subtle, and which appears effortless. The process was a genuine pleasure from start to finish, and I’m now looking forward to working with Eyespeak to design our website.Steven Digby Garden DesignSteven Digby
- Having approached eyespeak for a website after a recommendation from a customer, I was pleased to find that they were truly up to the task and made me a thing of both beauty, and functionality.Graceful InteriorsMalcolm Grace - Owner
- We have been working closely with eyespeak on our garden products brochure since 2013 and are delighted with their professionalism, work ethic and in particular the new design concepts they have introduced to our marketing literature. Eyespeak are easy to work with and quick to understand our marketing and design requirements.KDM International LtdIvan Walshe - Sales Director