We believe that brand identities which have meaning and are rooted in ideas, create a lasting impression with the audience. An identity which communicates, is an organisation that is remembered.
We create positive, ideas-based graphic design to elevate brands to new heights. With an open-minded outlook we build strong working relationships. We listen, read and understand the needs of our clients. We also think graphic design should be enjoyable, as well as a highly-productive process, for everyone involved.
We listen. We think. Then we speak.
- eyespeak delivered a fantastic result for my business - a distinct visual identity that clearly communicated my brand values with flair, wit and style. Working with them was a joy; they were very easy to do business with, careful listeners who delivered on deadlines. I’d recommend them 100%.Geoff Duffield Stories
- After seeing some of Eyespeak’s recent work, I decided to approach them regarding the branding and visual identity for a new garden design company. The brief was for branding with universal appeal, simple and elegant without being clinical, dynamic yet familiar. Eyespeak were able to assimilate this information beautifully, and design a logo mark which is bold and yet subtle, and which appears effortless. The process was a genuine pleasure from start to finish, and I’m now looking forward to working with Eyespeak to design our website.Steven Digby Garden DesignSteven Digby
- Having approached eyespeak for a website after a recommendation from a customer, I was pleased to find that they were truly up to the task and made me a thing of both beauty, and functionality.Graceful InteriorsMalcolm Grace - Owner
- When setting up my business two and a half years ago, eyespeak built my website, designed my logo and set up my social media. Without doubt, the fantastic service they provided gave my business a solid foundation, and helped me get up and running far quicker than I could ever have hoped for! So much so, that eyespeak have recently designed me a new website, allowing my business to evolve further and keep pace with the ever changing market place.The Gables B&BStuart Service - owner
- We have been working closely with eyespeak on our garden products brochure since 2013 and are delighted with their professionalism, work ethic and in particular the new design concepts they have introduced to our marketing literature. Eyespeak are easy to work with and quick to understand our marketing and design requirements.KDM International LtdIvan Walshe - Sales Director