We listen. We think. We speak.
We specialise in branding and print that is intelligent and meaningful. We believe that when branding and graphic design communicates a message, it becomes memorable. We work with our clients at a strategic level to understand the essence and values of their organisation. We then translate those values into memorable visual identities, which are then implemented across a wide variety of print and digital applications.
We recognise that nobody knows your business better than you, so we will learn from you about your product and services and use this knowledge to communicate your message. This will help you to reach a new audience and also remind your existing customers why they come to you and not your competitors.
At eyespeak we are able to provide our clients with an all-round service; tailoring our skills to their needs with highly-skilled design professionals.
The services we offer:
We can work at any point in the branding process; from naming your company to working with existing brand identities to provide print collateral. We work closely with our clients to produce effective brand strategies with imaginative personalities
Stationery, brochures and promotional literature are a fundamental part of of any brand identity and we can produce a wide range of material that will fit your needs
Incentive items and exhibition
Are you exhibiting at a trade fair? We have a range of suppliers that can provide you with branded products and roller banners
Print management is a minefield and finding the right printer for your job is imperative to get the best quality and at the best price
Art direction and photography
we provide a full design service that can include the co-ordination of photoshoots
Our websites are fully responsive and are all custom built. We tailor the design to the needs of the project
Social media management
We can set up and get you started with social media profiles and usually we hand them over to the client but do manage some accounts
Newsletter design and management
PR and Content
Writing and editorial services; we have copywriters and content providers that can help steer the written elements of your project. PR and Marketing services can be supplied through a third-party partner company and often goes hand-in-hand with the work we do.
- Shortly after the decision to re-brand our online store Clem & Co we approached Eye Speak to undertake the design of our new logo.The whole process was approached efficiently and professionally from the initial discussion of what our requirements were to the end presentation. Eye Speak really got what we were wanting the new brand to say and combined with their insightful design the resulting logo was perfect for us. Delightful to work with and couldn't recommend more.Clem & CoJane Coverdale, Director
- We have been working closely with eyespeak on our garden products brochure since 2013 and are delighted with their professionalism, work ethic and in particular the new design concepts they have introduced to our marketing literature. Eyespeak are easy to work with and quick to understand our marketing and design requirements.KDM International LtdIvan Walshe - Sales Director
- When setting up my business two and a half years ago, eyespeak built my website, designed my logo and set up my social media. Without doubt, the fantastic service they provided gave my business a solid foundation, and helped me get up and running far quicker than I could ever have hoped for! So much so, that eyespeak have recently designed me a new website, allowing my business to evolve further and keep pace with the ever changing market place.The Gables B&BStuart Service - owner
- After seeing some of Eyespeak’s recent work, I decided to approach them regarding the branding and visual identity for a new garden design company. The brief was for branding with universal appeal, simple and elegant without being clinical, dynamic yet familiar. Eyespeak were able to assimilate this information beautifully, and design a logo mark which is bold and yet subtle, and which appears effortless. The process was a genuine pleasure from start to finish, and I’m now looking forward to working with Eyespeak to design our website.Steven Digby Garden DesignSteven Digby
- Having approached eyespeak for a website after a recommendation from a customer, I was pleased to find that they were truly up to the task and made me a thing of both beauty, and functionality.Graceful InteriorsMalcolm Grace - Owner
- eyespeak delivered a fantastic result for my business - a distinct visual identity that clearly communicated my brand values with flair, wit and style. Working with them was a joy; they were very easy to do business with, careful listeners who delivered on deadlines. I’d recommend them 100%.Geoff Duffield Stories